Kubrick Development Program
We recruit throughout the year and run our training courses every quarter. If you’re interested in joining us, apply here.
Do you want to join a fast-growing technology business that in its first year has already grown to 60 employees?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright individual to grow with our dynamic business who could in time become our financial controller.
Who are we:
Kubrick Group is a data science consultancy training the brightest STEM graduates in all things data. Once trained the newly qualified consultants work for our clients in the finance, energy, e-commerce, and retail sector solving their data challenges.
At the heart of our businesses sits a young, energetic, hard and smart working team of bright individuals who love what they do and work together to push the business forward.
What we offer:
- A fun, young team who is inclusive and loves to share knowledge
- Paid for AAT advanced and professional diplomas and study help
- The chance to grow and develop with the business
- Your own domain – you will be the first junior in the team, you can make the role your own
- Support and career mentoring by our business mentors
Who/what we are looking for:
- A confident, self-sufficient individual with a can-do attitude and a zeal to learn and thirst to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who loves accounting and wants to grow their career
- High integrity and honesty
- A love for numbers and great attention to detail
- A strong interest in working for a well-funded, fast growing start up and learning about business
- Good understanding of Excel and IT knowledge
- Part AAT qualified with strong exam record or degree qualified
Initial day to day duties include:
- Maintaining of the company’s Accounting platform (QuickBooks), including but not limited to:
- Invoice recording and creation
- Debtor & creditor reconciliation
- Journal entries
- Expense preparation and posting
- Debt management and collection
- Initial management report creation
- Reviewing and managing staff expenses
- Communication with staff regarding expenses
- VAT reconciliation and return
- Bank reconciliation
- Management accounting
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Building relationships with our clients accounting departments
The duties will expand as time and AAT training goes on and the successful candidate integrates into the team and shapes the role.
Location: Wapping, East London
Salary: £21,000 to £26,000 p/a (depending on experience and interview) + 25 days holiday and pension contribution.
Study: fully paid for AAT qualification (advanced – if needed – and professional diploma)
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.